Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Birdie Brown Space Explorer 001


https://www.pinterest.com/angelinalrogers/cards/




Materials that make the Magic:
Paper:
     Recollections - White
     My Favorite Things - Blue Yonder
     My Favorite Things - Blueberry
     My Favorite Things - Cement Gray

Dies:
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Strips
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Circle Frames
     Taylored Expressions - Banner Stacklets 1

Stamps:
     My Favorite Things - BG Star Celebration
     Birdie Brown - Space Explorer
     My Favorite Things - BG Lots of Dots

Ink:
     My Favorite Things - Color Box - Sweet Tooth
     My Favorite Things - Color Box - Blueberry
     Memento - Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers:
     Space Suite:C1-C3-C5-C7-R27-R29-R39-B91-B93
     Skin:E00-E21-R20
     Hair:E23-E25-E27


Challenges:
A Bit More time to Craft -  49 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge -  261 Anything Goes
Craftaholics R US -  30 Die Cuts
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends -  62 Anything Goes
Morgans Artworld -  15 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - 49 Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze -  130 Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown -  354 Out of the World
Your Scrapbook Place -  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie little space guy! Great job coloring him too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute space guy and a great card.Thanks for playing along with at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@BSCB.
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is adorable! Love your backgrounds. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete