Saturday, August 12, 2017

Birdie Brown Our Story 001

Hello!! I really enjoyed the layout and color challenge at My Favorite things, so I decided to continue the theme with the Birdie Brown Our Story stamp set.










Supplies:
Paper:
     Recollections - White
     My Favorite Things - Green-Eye Monster
     My Favorite Things - Spearmint
     My Favorite Things - Blueberry

Dies:
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Basic Edges 2
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Circle Scallop Edge 2
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Cross-Stitch Rectangle

Ink:
     My Favorite Things - Color Box - Blueberry
     My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink - Spearmint
     My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink - Coral Crush
     Memento - Tuxedo Black

Stamp:
     Birdie Brown - Our Story
     My Favorite Things - BG Lots of Dots Background

Copic Markers:
     Hair:E33-E35-E37-E39
     Skin:R20-E00-E21
     Dress:R08-R05-R12-R02-YR000
     Books:E33-YG41-YG45-E57
     Sofa:E74-E79-B21-B23-B24-B26



Challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. -Anything Goes
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
My Favorite Things - Sketch 335
My Favorite Things - 75 Color Challenge



No comments:

Post a Comment