Monday, June 12, 2017

Pure Innocence Cupcake Day 001

Happy Monday to everyone.  I had a chance this past weekend to play with my new Pure Innocence Cupcake Day stamp.  She is so adorable!  The accompanying die was easy to use.  I paired her up with the MFT Color challenge and used a bunch of MFT dies and stamps.  






Materials:
Paper:
     Recollections - White
     My Favorite Things - Pure Plum
     My Favorite Things - Blu Raspberry
     My Favorite Things - Orange Fizz
     My Favorite Things - Daffodill

Die:
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Strips
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Square Scallop Edge

     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Pure Innocence Cupcake Day
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX
     My Favorite Things - Vintage Buttons
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Double Stitched Rectangle

Stamp:
     My Favorite Things - BG Confetti Background
     Pure Innocence - Cupcake Day

Ink:
     My Favorite Things - Color Box - Daffodil
     My Favorite Things - Color Box - Orange Fizz
     Memento - Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers:
     Hair:E33-E35-E37
     Skin:E00-E02-E21
     Dress:Y15-Y19-Y38-YR04-YR07-YR09-YR18-YR27
     Cupcake:BG45-BG49-E21-V06-V09
     Shoes:E35-E37
     Balloon:BV0000-BV000-BV00

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create - 198 Anything Goes
A Bit More time to Craft -  45 Anything Goes
Crafting by Design -  Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge -  116 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
My Favorite Things - Color Challenge 71
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Love your cute card! It's quite yummy - pun intended - LOL! Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Angelina!
    I absolutely LOVE your sweet image, and this adorable card. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. I really hope that you will join us again soon. Have a blessed week!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I just became your newest blog follower. I would LOVE to have you stop by my personal blog and become my new follower as well. I'd really appreciate it. Here's my blog link: www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete