Sunday, June 18, 2017

Birdie Brown Cool Cat 001



https://www.pinterest.com/angelinalrogers/cards/




Supplies:
Paper:
     Recollections - White
     My Favorite Things - Blu Raspberry
     My Favorite Things - Pure Plum
     My Favorite Things - Daffodill

Die:
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Square Scallop Edge
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX
     My Favorite Things - Die-namics Cross-Stitch Rectangle

Ink:
     My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink - Blu Raspberry
     My Favorite Things - Color Box - Daffodil
     My Favorite Things - Color Box - Blu Raspberry 
     My Favorite Things - Color Box - Orange Fizz
     Memento - Tuxedo Black

Stamp:
     My Favorite Things - BG Paw Print
     My Favorite Things - BG Confetti Background
     Birdie Brown - Cool Cat

Copic Markers:
     Cat 1:YR12-YR14-YR15-YR16-YR18-BV08-BV11-R85
     Cat 2:C1-C3-C5-C7-R02-R85
     Basket:E33-E35-E37-BG000-BG01-BG02
     Shadow:BG10

Challenges:
A Bit More time to Craft - 46 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More -  246 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge -  255 Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends -  45 Anything Goes
Crafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes
Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes
My Favorite Things -  Color Challenge 71
Word Art Wednesday -  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Cute and sweet card! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card and I just love the way that you carried over the patterned paper to the inside of the card too. Thanks so much for joining us at the MIUCB and we hope you'll play along with us again soon! ~Kathy K, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More.
    Shylaa DT@ATSM
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete