Sunday, January 10, 2016

Taylored Expressions Marley 001







Supplies:
My Favorite Things - Blu Raspberry
Recollections - White
My Favorite Things - Ripe Raspberry
My Favorite Things - Gumdrop Green
Taylored Expressions - Marley Die
My Favorite Things - Die-namics Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX
My Favorite Things - Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Taylored Expressions - Marley
Copic Markers:
    Dog:E11-E13-E15-E17-R20
    Collar:YG06-YG09-BG05-BG01
    Butterfly:RV55-RV66

Challenges:
7 Kids Challenge Fund - 142 Anything Goes
As You Like It - Anything Goes
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
My Favorite Things - Sketch 262

5 comments:

  1. A cute image. Lovely colours too. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, any dog lover would love this card!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness so cute!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card! I like the bright colored strips of paper. fun design!

    thank you so much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete