Saturday, January 9, 2016

Lawn Fawn Critters on the Savanna 002





Supplies:

My Favorite Things - Sour Apple
Recollections - White
My Favorite Things - Die-namics Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX
My Favorite Things - Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX
Lawn Fawn - Critters on the Savanna
Cuttlebug - Cupcake
My Favorite Things - Daffodill
My Favorite Things - Color Box - Sour Apple
Memento - Tuxedo Black
My Favorite Things - BG Happy Birthday Background
Lawn Fawn - Critters on the Savanna
Copic Markers
     Lion Mane:E35-E37-E29
     Lion Body:Y21-Y23-YR24-E23

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
7 Kids Challenge Fund -  142 Anything Goes

As You Like It - Anything Goes
Cards Galore Encore -  Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful creation! Very well composed and presented! Thanks, so much, for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Awesome clean and simple style and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun, clean and simple design, perfect for our Anything Goes challenge at AYLI this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love the sentiment inside too!! Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete