Sunday, October 9, 2016

Thank You 9










Supplies:
Recollections - White
My Favorite Things - Sno Cone
My Favorite Things - Sour Apple
My Favorite Things - Grapesicle
My Favorite Things - Daffodill
My Favorite Things - Die-namics Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX
My Favorite Things - Die-namics Gerbera Daisy
My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink - Sno Cone
Stampabilities - Gold
My Favorite Things - BG Small Diamonds Background
Recollection - Thank You

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - 214 CAS
Artbymiran Challenge - 68 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes 
Creatalicious Challenge - 100 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - 106 Anything Goes
Jos Scrap Shack - 159 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - 298 Anything Goes 
MFT Sketch Challenge - 301 Sketch 
Sunny Day Crafting - 17 Always Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and great use of dies. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thank you for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS Thank you card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout on the card - great use of die cuts. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete